* Click on a question to view the answer. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us here!
Kings Orlando is a 30,000-square-foot entertainment facility featuring:
- Space for up to 920 guests
- 22 Ten Pin Bowling Lanes
- Four Full-Size billiards tables
- Regulation size, outdoor Bocce Ball Court
- Dynamo Foosball Tables
- Full Size Shuffleboard Table
- Killerspin Ping Pong Table
- Full-service, executive chef driven restaurant serving award-winning food
- Two premium bars serving fun and innovative cocktails
- Customizable private space for parties of 9-900 people including corporate/team-building events, birthdays, bachelor(ette) parties, kids parties and more
- Over 60 giant HDTV’s and HD projector screens
- Industry best sound, lighting and music environment
House Policies, Dress Code & Age/ID Policy
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 8pm every day.
- All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid in-state ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work/construction/hiking boots permitted except during winter precipitation
- Baseball caps must be worn straight forward on the head
- No bandanas
- No undershirts or sleeveless shirts
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn, soiled, athletic apparel, flashy or improperly fitted clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings Staff
This policy applies to all Kings guests, except those who are attending a private event at Kings. This policy shall be enforced at all times in a uniform and consistent manner. This policy is in effect from 6 p.m. to closing time every day of the week. In the event that a guest is not in compliance with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to remove the item or otherwise comply with the Dress Code. If the guest refuses to comply with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to leave the location.
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.
Gaming & Prices
Tue - Thurs - $6.00
Fri - Mon - $7.00
Sun - Thurs - $7.00
Fri & Sat - $8.00
All prices are per person, per game.
There is a two game maximum when on a waitlist.
Shoe Rental – $4.00
Socks – $3.00
Bocce Ball & Corn Hole Pricing
Every Day – $12.00 per hour
Every Day – $15.00 per hour
(Prices are per board/court for up to 8 players; Prorated to the minute)
Billiards, Ping Pong, Foosball & Shuffleboard Pricing
Every Day – $12.00 per hour
Every Day - $15.00 per hour
(Prices are per table for up to 6 players; Prorated to the minute)
Kings gift cards make for an amazing gift and can be used towards bowling, food, drinks and more! You can purchase in any denomination and they can be used at any Kings location. To purchase just visit this link or head into Kings!